Actually there are so many things i wanna write down.. It has been a long time since i spend time thinking about my life.. haha. One of the thing maybe i am missing now is to go out with my closer frenz. (Tatkwek, Chaihuat, Jason...) Think got to spend more time to go out somedays.. Cause i think all of u guys are busy as well whether in studies or NS. But i believe God will create time for us! Cause i think recently there are also many projects and quizzes to work on. Really thank God i have very gd frenz in sch n class. They helped me alot actually rather than i help them.. haha. Then got to spend more time on cg to do tight follow up as well. So excited to see CG growing now.. It's really supernatural i feel and i am very excited about it. Pray that all the regular and new frenz will be stablized and be integrated!!! I need to keep clinging on to my visions of being a light that shines in marketplace and being a CGL as well. Sometimes it really seems faded away but God always draws me back to it.. I think it's really the passion that keeps me going. So those who are rising up, the main thing is passion. Do go pray about it that God will give u greater love for others. I feel with love, the help of the Holy Spirit and ability, u guys will surely lead a good CG and it's gonna be fun!
There are many things in my mind actually.. I think more helpers n leaders got to be raise up. Really feel that these few days. Think got to do something about it. haha. Just to share from the bottom of my heart as well about how's my crush stuffs.. There is another girl who came into my life and it really stirs me up. It caused me to be very excited, and really excited. I believe those around me will know very well. Just for your info, i am not intending to go further into it until my vow really ends. Cause actually i am having fear inside of me already after so many things had happened. I know we will cast away our fears and i am learning it all over again. I am still trying to get to know the 2 girls that are in my life.
Actually sometimes is not that i dun wanna share my problems out.. Cause i think recently alot of ppl especially my close frenz will think tat i am closed up in sharing problems. Maybe it's quite true la. I dun really wanna share and really find ppl who can relate or understand my prob. I tried calling ppl out etc.. But maybe it's coincidence, each time i wanted to share, nobody seems to be very free. So i guess it's better not to share. But i learnt how to really talk it out to God.. I felt happy after sharing with God and many times i will wept b4 Him. I dun think i will ever dare to weep infront of my frenz.. haha. So it's really a gd experience and i am enjoying it as well.. Haha.. But overall, it's great to learn alot of stuffs these few weeks.yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment