Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Haiz..
This is my 1st time i am typing out my bad day after creating this blog. I think today is not a very good day to me.. After 2 days of unsuccessful projects presentation, i am now feeling abit down. Presentation and interview should be my strong point. Many ppl and myself feels that.. But didnt know what happened as well. But it's ok. At least all projects are over and it's time to start preparing myself for exams. Actually wanna ask ppl out. Once again, i feel that no one will wanna come out.. So better not ask.. I prefer to be alone at this point of time. Really feel like taking some time to rest after one full week of insufficient sleep and pressure. At times, i will feel so energetic but also there are times i feel so tired as well. But i guess it's common because there are ups and downs if i am living in this world. After all these projects, guess it's time to start focusing on CG. 4 more months to end of the year. And i really really aim and believe that the end of matter is better than the beginning. I dun wish to stay where i am regardless in spiritual, studies and relationship with others. Daddy God, u got to come and expand my capacity! I believe next few months are going to be an adventure for me. Think i will end my speech.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment