Saturday, April 21, 2007

20/04/2007

Just feel like blogging. Dunno why.. maybe it's good to write down something daily..

Finally one case down.. This time i was so determined to end my outside attachment and get back to sch for major project/attachment. So many misunderstanding happened plus i i decide not to always compromise to others. My frenz, Weekiat, made a casual statement and i tot it's quite true. He said 'Our life is so short, why wanna waste a few months suffering and doing things you dun like?' It strucked me. I tot of cruising through the last 3 months of attachment. But i realised that i dun have to and i dun wan to waste 3 months of my life being in bondage. It's a miracle to be pulled back to sch while many of the ppl told me it will either retake 1 whole semester or cant be pulled out. This time round, thank God i believe in the impossible and i prayed. God answered my prayer and without much hinderances, i got wat i want.. Truly i can see the goodness of God in my life.. It teaches me to make my stand and do wat i wanna do.. But i feel that it was partly my fault because i shouldnt have agreed to the outside attachment. I believed i caused quite alot of inconvenience to the company. Nevertheless, i got to move on because it's part of life. Sorry Ritronics but i am really moving on.. Because of this, i was quite troubled about it and i believe that it's one of the obstacles that God wants me to go through this period of time..

Seriously, the road is long ahead of me and i hope to really journey with God, to experience Him more and walk into the destiny that He has for me.. I'll cling on to God's word for me that His grace and strength is sufficient for me..

Tonight i had a great Cell Group Meeting! 5 frenz came back for CG and we really prayed for the baptism of the Holy Spirit in the midst of the meeting! It's really fun to see the new frenz are on fire for the Lord.. Let there be integration in Jesus' name!!! But these few days, i had been harshed to my helpers. I realised that they are ppl of great capacity. I scolded them so much but they still have the strength to do the stuffs they are supposed to do.. This is the passion for Jesus.! I got to praise them and i will continue to believe in them.. Thanks Bernard, Nelson & Grace!

Next few months are gg to be interesting because i can see few of more helpers rising up! Believe that they will be of great help to building the CG together! Currently my helpers are Bernard, Nelson & Grace. But in few weeks-few months time, SeowChean and YanBing will be rising up and officially helping me to take a group. I can visualise it because nothing is impossible! Let's be a strong team! E345 will be a CG full of disciples and lovers of God. Every frenz that comes in will feel the love of God and integrated and planted in the House of God.. Evangelism will sparked off like never before!

Next few months, beside just focusing on the CG ministry and my major project.. I want to do something i had nv done b4. When i look at Temasek Polytechnic, my faith starts to enlarge and i start to be excited for it.. I am gg for revival in TP as well. I just allow God to use me as He wish.. There are so many TP students in my CG and i believe that something great is happening. Thanks for the vision and certainly it has enlarged my thinking alot! Amen!

No comments: