Saturday, September 08, 2007

Feelings...

It's 1am now.. Just had jamming with my buddies... Played with our best talents and hearts of course.. Really believed that God looks beyond our talents and ability and straight into our hearts.. Doesnt matter if we are not perfect yet but we are moving toward to perfection.. I m watching last sat online service.. Feel the presence of God and really the song 'God of my forever' speaks to me alot of my love for God.. It touches me real deeply.. Let me just write for you the lyrics 1st..

VERSE 1

GOD OF MY YOUTH I REMEMBER
YOUR CALL ON MY LIFE TOOK ME O'ER YOUR LOVE HAS SEEN ME THROUGH ALL MY DAYS
I STAND HERE BY YOUR GRACE

PRE-CHORUS

ON THIS ALTAR I'VE WRITTEN MY LIFE TELLS OF THE STORY I HAVE WITH YOU MY LORD
I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW

CHORUS

GOD OF MY FOREVER AND FOREVER I'M WITH YOU MY LIFE IS SAVED WITH A PRICE
YOUR SACRIFICE REDEEMED MY SOUL
GOD OF MY FOREVER AND FOREVER I WILL SING MY GREATEST HONOR WILL ALWAYS BE
TO SERVE MY LORD AND KING

VERSE 2

GOD OF MY LIFE I'VE SURRENDERED
MY HEART FINDS ITS REST IN YOUR WORD PRAISES WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO SHOW
HOW MY LOVE FOR YOU HAS GROWN

PRE-CHORUS

NOTHING MATTERS WHEN YOU'RE HERE WITH ME IN THE END JUST TO HEAR YOU SAY “WELL DONE”
BOWING BEFORE YOUR THRONE

BRIDGE

FOREVER AND EVER
JESUS YOU ALONE IN GLORY REIGN
FOREVER AND EVER
WITH YOU I WALK THIS NARROW WAY


I am also feeling very burdened at this period of time.. Really.. Until i feel like i wanna cry out of no reason.. I definitely need the presence and the love of God more in my life.. I wanna be addicted to the presence of God like never before.. Recently so many things had happened.. There are great things but as well many ppl are losing their first love and passion toward God.. What can i do to help? Let's seek first the kingdom of God... Dun be distracted by the things of the world.. It's a trap of the devil to those who are not stronger in the Word of God.. When it comes to love God, attitude matters the most.. It's no coincidence that we are learning the Sermon on the Mount series in this season.. Every thing we do, let's be on the right attitude and to have the joy of the Lord.. Let's remember that everything we do is to be done unto the Lord... Sometimes our flesh may not wanna do.. If our spirit is willing, then let's do it! Indeed, on the altar of God i've written my life and i wanna serve God forever and as much as possible.. Still remembered that 5 years ago i came to City Harvest Church and i gave my heart to Jesus.. Surely things have changed and my life is never the same.. I am still imperfect but i am happy in the Lord! I wanna move on and be stronger daily, weekly, monthly and yearly! He is God of my forever and forever i will sing and with Him! Let's make a decision and serve and love Him forever...

No comments: