It has been long since i blog yah.. Just wanna share about the few verses i felt the Lord has given me in my QT and something which i will cling on for the rest of my 2009. To me, it's really a powerful verse and the presence of God just refreshed me all over again.
The verses are Phil 3:7-11 and 1 Cor 2:3-5. I will type it out to u in NLT version.
Phil 3:7-11 (I once thought these things were valuable, but now i consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For His sake i have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that i could gain Christ and become one with Him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, i become righteous through faith in Christ. For God's way of making us right with Himself depends on faith. I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised Him from the dead. I want to suffer with Him, sharing in His death, so that one way or another i will experience the resurrection from the dead.)
1 Cor 2:3-5 (I came to you in weakness-timid and trembling. And my message and my preaching were very plain, Rather than using clever and persuasive speeches. I relied only on the power of the Holy Spirit. I did this so you trust not in human wisdom but in the power of God.)
No comments:
Post a Comment