Finally one night i am at home sleeping on my own bed! haha.. really been long since i spend the night at home because every weekend its either i go to carita's or others' houses. but ytd i decided to just come home and rest and also to prevent my mum from scolding me that i have always been out.. Time outside the camp has really been short.. This week could be one of the shortest because only managed to book out on sat 330pm then sun by 8pm have to book in already.. Sometimes i am so angry with the system because we were kept inside the camp doing nothing for few hrs.. but i think its ok, thank God that i can book out at least..
I went for svc ytd, felt fantastic because of the presence of God.. I really felt excited to go to the house of God because the moment i stepped in, i could sense the relaxness and the joy out of the sudden.. I can say that one of the joyous for me is to go to church every weekend! Pst Kong preached a great word.. The word really helps me and i am looking forward for part 2 next week. It makes me understand myself more and the ppl ard me.. Sometimes i realise that i do not understand myself and the ppl ard me that much afterall.. I pray that this year i can be more sensitive, not only toward Holy Spirit, but to the ppl ard me. With this, then i can impact their lives.. Cant wait for breakthrough for spiritual stuffs.. New grouping in cg, looking forward for greater breakthrough and spending more time impacting spiritual knowledge to them.. its always so exciting thinking of that! Recently i also bought a book by Rev Che Ahn (Fire evangelism). I think its a great book to read and in season. I wanna be a soul winner this year once again. Nowadays just by inviting ppl to church may not really work, there must be some skills, genuine love and hardwork involved and that book really impacted me from the basic to how to start reaching out etc.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment