Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bad, bad and bad!

Hey. I am blogging again. But this time just wanna write about how bad 2007 has been since the start of it. Dunno how to describe but i think it's just bad, bad and bad.. Many things have not been going well for me. In studies, relationship with others and everything. Even though my term tests show that my results are not bad, i still have alot to catch up for my final year exams. Projects, projects and projects! There are so many! I guess i am overwhelmed by it. Really. Nv feel so pressurized before and in the midst of it, many friendship problem also come at the same time. Why do ppl keep saying that i've changed? I dun understand how to differentiate between being a leader and being a frenz at the same time to the same person. Is it wrong if i correct mistakes at the stand of the leader?? I dunno.. i am beginning to find it difficult to balance. I am trying hard to be a frenz but somehow it just doesn't work out. Anyway, i just need some time to think it through and at the same time i understand one thing is that i cant please God and man at the same time. I got to make a choice and i wanna move on. I am in the valley but i am just got to keep on walking. Doesnt matter how many difficulties there are, i believe great things are awaiting for me ahead.! If i cant be your frenz and leader at the same time, then just let me be your leader. I'm sorry.

No comments: