Woohoo! Finally back to blogging again! I was supposed to sleep 2 hrs ago. Btw, now is 1.49am. Haha. Actually i thought of having an early sleep after leaders meeting and reached home around 1145pm. But of course there are still projects for me to complete. In the end, i thought i really wanna be motivated to shine in my school, especially in this timing when everyone is submitting project, so i decided to stay up and do despite i have to get up early tml and get ready for my quiz. But the feeling is good ya! Cause i have finish my part. I wanna be on top of everything!
Also, this week is very rush and exciting. Cause i just had my 2 presentations and it was good! How do i know? Cause the teacher said so. :) It has been some time since i present my stuffs to class, especially to my new class where i thought it's a good place to be in. haha. 1 more presentation to go but that one is not very easy. On thursday, i will be wearing formal to school with tie all that. It's troublesome but i have to. Then fri, sat and sun is gonna be great. BS to be given to mbs and at the same time my life is gonna move up also because i will relearn wat i have learnt when i teach my mbs about it. But of course cannot miss out Pst Ulf's conference and services! I believe i will receive more dreams and visions in year 2007 together with the church mbs, AN ZONE and my beloved E345 & W171!! I am looking forward to it.
Thank God for me being healed! haha. It's good not to be in sicknesses all the time. I pray that everyone around me will not be sick too.
Actually, my life now is very good despite there are obstacles around me. I believe the reason is because i choose to look at it in a positive way rather than negative. The world is beautiful and I dun always need ppl around me to cheer me up when i am down. Rather, i can continue to be cheerful and in turn cheer others up when i am feeling down. My mind is renewed and i hope that because of that, i will be happier. Another factor is because i choose to rely on the Holy Spirit more now. There are just so many things i wish i can help others but the fact is, i cant. So rather than being trapped and feel guilty about it, i decide to just do my best and let God do the rest. I dun have to carry the burden of others all the time because God says that He will carry it for us. Because of that, my heart feels lighter now everytime! So this is a tips for everyone who look at my blog too. No matter how u wish u can change alot of things, u cant because this world is imperfect. Only God is perfect, so let Him handle it and i guarantee that He can handle better than u do. Haha.
Anyway, those who are looking at my blog, link me too! I want my blog to be read by others too! haha. I am getting tired now. Blog again next summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment