So excited that EMERGE is coming in 2-3 weeks time! Pst Kong really preached a great msg on sat and sun to stir me up.. Esp sun when Pst Kong talked about being hungry and thirsty for the Lord like never b4. Feel that i lost much glory and great countenence ever since few weeks ago.. Just feel that i need to try alot harder to get back the strong presence of God in my life.. I will press in, i will press in. Currently i am on a 2 days beverage fastto start out with.. Now is my 23th hrs fasting and after so long of not fasting, i am actually feeling very weak in my body.. Actually having headache now but i believe after a drink later will be much better.. Truly i feel that now is the time for personal revival.. I believe that cg revival is great but i wanna experience a touch from the Lord during this period of time..
Cureently also managing my major project.. Think i need more wisdom and better time management to do it.. I believe it can be done with excellent and efficiently..
No comments:
Post a Comment