Wow!!! So long so long nv blog already man! Now is 130am and i decide to spend the next 15 mins to blog what had happened since the last time i blogged!!!
So many things had happened but nothing can knock me down man! I will bounce back stronger each time no matter wat..
My major proj is ending next week! I am gonna run my last lap and complete it! I can complete it surely! No way will i go back to sch during my holidays man.. hahas..
I visualize also that my CG will multiply by the end of the year... Believe that it can be done by faith! Really need everyone's contribution and not just a few.. But of course by the Spirit of the Lord as well! Also feel that the mbs need to move up in their faith toward God to make things happen in their lives.. Dun be afraid, especially in Parental objection! Cause nobody is gonna help u breakthrough unless you yourself dare to stand up for the faith.. I can guarantee that the persecution is only for awhile.. Hold on, dun be weak and be trampled by the devil in this area!!! We are overcomers...!!! (I am speaking to ppl who are facing this situation in their lives)
Anyway, jia you!
Friday jamming 7-9pm!
Sat sermon on the mount 5-730pm!
Sun sermon on the mount 10-1230pm!
See ya!!
No comments:
Post a Comment