Friday, August 24, 2007

Psalm 40:6-10

Just wanna share these verses that filled my mind for today in Psalm 40:6-10. It says 'Sacrifice and offering You did not desire; My ears You have opened. Burnt offering and sin ofering You did not require. Then I said, "Behold, I come; In the scroll of the book it is written of me. I delight to do Your will, O my God, And Your law is within my heart." I have proclaimed the good news of righteousness in the great assembly; Indeed, I do not restrain my lips, O Lord, You Yourself know. I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heartl I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I have not conceled Your lovingkindness and Your truth from the great assembly.'

Really felt the Lord speaking to me and i will share it out step by step. :) To me it means that many times we thought that we bring our worship, giving and our lives to the House of God and we thought that it is enough. But to God, it's always not enough because those are sacrifices and offerings. Besides those things, God wants us to delight to do His will, to have the joy of the Lord to do the things He wants us to do and to keep His commandments in our hearts which is obedience..

What is His will? I believe it is stated in verses 9-10 that is proclaiming the good news in the great assembly. And not hidden His righteousness in our hearts but declare it out..

So since now i am challenging the CG to really reach out and invite frenz for the BREAKAWAY event during sept, i feel that it is a word from the Lord! That God really wants us to do His will and to proclaim the good news!

So even though we are busy with our own lives but if we really wanna please God completely, we got to come and give our lives but at the same time got to proclaim the good news to the others ard us! So come on, Let's pick up a lifestyle of it! Jia you!

No comments: