Monday, February 25, 2008

25 Feb 2008

Time flies man and it has been such a long time since i blog i realised. :) I even forgot about the songs that i put it in my blog but when i listened to it, i felt blessed by it and this is the song that lifted me up a little.

God of ages, bringing glory here
You are good, You are good
Son of righteousness, You are all I see
With all my heart

Giver of life, hope for the lost, is in You
All of the earth, shines with Your light, Your glory

You are the God who lives
You are the God who heals
You are my hope, my everything
You brought salvation to us
Offered Your peace to the world
You are my Lord, my everything

I trust in You, I trust in You
I trust in You with all my heart

In Your promise and Your faithfulness
I will trust all my days
King forever, great in majesty
Be glorified


Many things had happened and many things are going to happen too. I am excited because I believe that all things happen for a reason, either God send or God use.

No comments: