Wednesday, May 21, 2008

20 May 2008

Woohoo! Super long time nv blog. Wanna blog a little since i am not that tired now. Today had a bad day because of a headache in office. Wanted to leave earlier from work to come home and rest but in the end, still stayed throughout. Heard from my project manager that the data that i keyed in for one week CRASHED! Praise the Lord! Means wat? I have to re-key the 200plus to 300 data entry. But i think its ok lah cause its quite easy too. Plus i heard there will be another of my colleague helping me with it. haha..

Just now was worshipping with this song: First! It is such a nice song, really nice because of the lyrics..

I LOVE, BECAUSE YOU FIRST LOVED ME I LIVE, BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU GAVE YOU DIED, SHOWED ME HOW TO LIVE YOUR MERCY TAUGHT ME TO FORGIVE

YOU CAME AND POURED YOURSELF SO FREE YOUR BLOOD WASHED AWAY MY SHAME AND NOW I CAN LIVE AGAIN
I'M MORE OF YOU AND LESS OF ME

MY FIRST LOVE FOREVER YOU WILL BE
MY FIRST BREATH YOU'RE THE LIFE IN ME
MY FIRST JOY THE WORLD CAN NEVER TAKE FROM ME MY COVENANT WITH YOU JESUS

YOUR LOVE FALLS DOWN
YOUR LOVE FALLS DOWN
YOUR LOVE FALLS DOWN OVER ME

God is my first love, first breath and first joy. It really reminded me of the time i first came to Christ, just loving Him for who He is. Was really inspired to spend time with God thru a passage of 2 Kings 4: 9 (Elisha and the woman from Shunem) 'She said to her husband, "I am sure this man who stops in from time to time is a holy man of God. Let's build a small room for him on the roof and furnish it with a bed, a table, a chair, and a lamp. Then he will have a place to stay whenever he comes by." I believe i need to give greater room for God in my life. I wanna have a deeper relationship with God, living my life based on the Word of God. I wanna put priority to reading and cherishing the Word of God because it is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.

No comments: