Monday, September 14, 2009
These long weekend has been fruitful for me. Physically may be tired but i prayed so much and i gained so much as well. I have depended on God daily abit more than before and i know that it will continue to grow.. I am happy because i have a burden for the growth and the discipline of the cg! Having burden means that i am connected to the cg vision and wish the cg to grow even more. 3 more months to end of the year, what will the cg be like 3 months later? i believe it's gonna be great! Can we have positive impact on the mbs and quantity growth? It surely can, with men it may be impossible, but with God all things are possible! I am filled with excitement deep down in my spirit. I cant wait, really! People around me, rise up together! It just take a little faith and fire in everyone to keep things moving and revival to come. It's all for God's glory! Keep the fire burning and dun let it burn out. !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment