Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time to revive my blog. Recently typing or writing out stuffs seem much easier for me than to talk it out. So i shall not store everything in my heart. :) Anyway, i am watching this repeated service and i am beginning to like this song. It's called 'Be Glorified'. Here i am writing down the lyrics:

V1 At Your name i see the enemy fleeing
I see the lonely finding home in Your arms
At Your name i know the heartache is over
I know the rest that i seek is at the cross

PC We'll see sight for the blind eyes, hope for the broken lives
Breath in the lungs of the weak
We'll see sight for the blind eyes, hope for the broken lives
As we stand in Your name

C Jesus, be glorified in the earth
Be glorified in the earth
Jesus, Your name be glorified

V2 At Your voice i know the weak are made strong now
I know my hope is restored when You speak
At Your voice i know my chains are now broken
I know my Savior has conquered the grave

B You conquered the grave now my debt is erased
You rule You reign forever forever


I prayed yesterday regarding my life and i worshipped. I realise that i really still enjoy God's presence the most even when things are not going well in your life. I am so assured that God is still my love and leaving the house of God or the presence of God is never one of my option now or in future. God is real, so real. When you need a solution, He is there to show you. Even when you don't need an answer, He will still show you. After all the praying, i am beginning to see the situation of my life more clearly from an elevated sight. At least i realise that i shouldn't run away from all the problems anymore. I feel and believe God's grace is there for me anytime. I really want to believe though somehow i've forgotten how to anymore. But life is like that, it's only when you have forgotten how to believe then you will want to learn to believe again and that belief allow you to become a stronger person.

No comments: