Hey! Now is 6 plus and i am getting ready to go leaders' meeting at YMCA. Yesterday was a great day. Cause i spent quality time with my mbs; Nelson, Engsing and Kristin, having fun and studying. They came to TP and we went to play basketball then dinner. Except the study hrs was not tat fantastic. Cause we studied 1 hr or 1 hr plus but we met for 4 hrs plus. It's ok. I believe they can catch up and give me a good study hrs by this sun.
Then i went home. I was quite tired physically but i still stayed up until 1 plus. As usual, thought alot of things while i was lying on my bed. But those things i thought of was rather fun, adding pleasure instead of worries. :)
I had a test yesterday too. It was not too bad. Today had another one and it was not too bad either. Tml is my french test. I am most anxious about that because i cant speak very well in french. But i have to face it. Gonna spend more time to practice tonight before i sleep.
Today i had another strange feeling too. Dunno how to explain. But i guess it's not a good one. Anyway, it will get over very soon. I am quite excited about this sun's outing! FAB FEB! Really hope that everything will go smoothly and attendance will be as expected. Will keep praying for the team who is organising it. Jia you Guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment