Thursday, November 27, 2008

27 Nov 2008

Asia Conference was best and best man! it was tiring physically but spiritually was recharged! slept almost every night for maybe 4 hrs the most at nel's house and attended for whole day at expo. but it's all worth it.. it has been such a long time since i experience such a breakthrough! i can literally feel myself moving into another level spiritually. i begin to love praying once again and starting to dream bigger dreams for God.. i started to think that how i wish i can pray more, worship more and hearing the man of God preaching the word more. not satisfied in my spirit still as i believe there is more to come!



Past few weeks not so good for me as my mind was tired which i believe its common as we are human beings. There will be times when we will be super on fire and times when we feel negative or tired.. these moments make me feel isolated toward anyone, including my good frenz ard me.. During Pst Benny Hinn's service, breakthrough came upon me. i was tearing and tearing badly as i felt God was releasing me from all the tiredness and things that i have been keeping inside my heart. i thank God for that with all my heart.. at that moment, i really felt that God is so so so so good toward me and only in His presence that i am totally broken and open. there is nothing to hide in His presence and there is no need to hide. where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty the bible says.



I decide to move more to marketplace too! i need to have paradigm shift and i am praying that God can use more of me in the marketplace, for me is NS now.. let me be a greater testimony and my works be recognised by superiors! breakthrough in Jesus' name. nothing is impossible to those who believe. i read a book that says faith is not by feelings. more faith planted in me and not always be led by feelings. its good to have feelings at times but too much of it will lead to being emotional. let me breakthrough in this area as well in Jesus' name!



Recently there are so many songs that i like! Some are refresher for my soul and some are nice to listen to man! Here are some:




MY GOD REIGNS
Worship

I HAVE A HOPE SO SURE
AN ANCHOR FOR MY SOUL
MY PEACE IN THE WORST OF TIMES
I TRUST IN GOD ALONE

LET EVERY VOICE DECLARE IT NOW

MY GOD REIGNS
HIS LOVE WILL NEVER FAIL ME
MY GOD REIGNS
HE'S RULING OVER ALL
IN ALL MY LIFE
IN EVERY SITUATION I KNOW
MY GOD IS GREATER
MY GOD IS OVER ALL


BY FAITH I HAVE BELIEVED
AND ON THIS TRUTH I STAND
NO POWER IN LIFE OR DEATH
CAN TAKE ME FROM HIS HAND


ABOVE ALL SICKNESS,
ABOVE ALL FEAR
ABOVE EVERY HEARTACHE HERE
IN EARTH AND HEAVEN,
MY GOD REIGNS


ABOVE ALL POWER,
ABOVE ALL THRONES
THE GREATEST LOVE I'VE EVER KNOWN
TODAY FOREVER, MY GOD REIGNS




THE GOD I KNOW
Worship

WHEN THE STAGE IS BARE TONIGHT
THERE'S NO ONE ELSE JUST YOU AND ME
WHEN THE CURTAINS CLOSE BEHIND
THERE'S NO PRETENSE I'M ON MY KNEES


I WILL LAY DOWN MY LIFE
FOR THE LOVE SACRIFICE
YOU GAVE TO ME
IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU


THE GOD I KNOW
RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY
THE GOD I KNOW
FAITHFUL AND TRUE
THE GOD I KNOW
MY TOWER OF REFUGE
HEARTS ARE HEALED
CHRIST REVEALED

THE GOD I KNOW
LIGHT OF THE CITY
THE GOD I KNOW
STRENGTHENS THE WEAK
THE GOD I KNOW
YOUR HEART BEATS WITHIN ME
AS YOU ARE, SO ARE WE


THIS IS MY CRY
MY ONE DESIRE
MORE OF YOU
MORE OF YOU


THE CHURCH HE KNOWS
RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY
THE CHURCH HE KNOWS
IS FAITHFUL AND TRUE
THE CHURCH HE KNOWS
A TOWER OF REFUGE
HEARTS ARE HEALED
CHRIST REVEALED

THE CHURCH HE KNOWS
LIGHT OF THIS CITY
THE CHURCH HE KNOWS
STRENGTHENS THE WEAK
THE CHURCH HE KNOWS
IS STRONG AND MIGHTY
AS HE IS, SO ARE WE

No comments: