Another song that has impacted me nowadays and i believe that it will impact me furthermore. One of my favourite worship song now: 'Lord I give You my heart'
This is my desire, to honor You
Lord with all my heart I worship You
All I have within me, I give You praise
All that I adore is in You
Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me
Give You my heart
Give You my soul
It just reminds me of my love for God in the past and my younger days prayer. I used to say to God: 'God, I give You my heart, use it as You will; I will trust in You no matter what or how big is the situation.' And indeed, those were the times that we will just take a step of faith in everything we do. And God will never fail to bring us through every trials and came out victorious. Those were the times that we will give all the we have; time, energy, sacrifice, finances, lives, to the cause. We will spend time meeting up to pray, giving and receiving bible study at Suntec office, Singapore post etc. Weekends after services at Jurong West, would be heading down for CG fellowship, after that guys fellowship at Esplanade till late at night, when we would just pour out our problems, talk about anything and everything, joke about the rumours and funny stuffs in the cg etc. Got counselled by leaders together. But those were the times.. Now as we get older, every activity decreases because of more commitment in life. When having problems, not 100% sure of who to pour out to, not anything and everything can be talked and joked about. Haha. How i wish that i didnt grow up so fast but treasure those times together with them. Life is much different now.. Much more complicated.. Everyday people are watching how you'll handle and react to the situations in life. Maybe that's the reason why there are so many ungenuine people in this world because people are watching and they want to be at their best at all time so they will put up another face infront of others. But if i can choose, i really do not want to be that kind of person at all in my whole life. I want to be myself, who i am as much as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment