Thursday, April 01, 2010

Just came back from jogging and some exercises! i need to maintain my fitness to keep myself from sickness and also to prevent myself from being even more lethargic. I stayed at home the whole day watching the show 'how i met your mother'. It kept me entertained for the whole of afternoon because it's so funny.. but i only managed to watch 8 episodes, not even 1 season because 1 season has ard 20plus episodes. i need my itouch back from nel so that i can try to put the show in it to bring back to camp to watch! Another 3 more days i will be booking in again, somehow i am looking forward to book in because at least i can be busy with something. Somehow i find that my life is boring during these 2 weeks of leave. I wish i had use it for things that are more meaningful, at least for sports like soccer? or meeting friends that i haven't been contacting for awhile.. I am starting to regret that i did not organise the badminton today! I don't know when can i have the chance to play again this month. I feel more regret to cancel the soccer tonight! haha

But at least i spent some time at home after the dinner with my mum. My brother just came back from China not long ago too. My mum recently was quite upset and disappointed about some things in her life so i think having more meals with her nowdays would be a filial thing to do as a son. Tml morning i am also making a trip down with her to dhoby ghaut to settle some phone stuffs. Seriously, i don't even remember when was the last time i went out with her. I had been too busy with my own stuffs in NS and other areas. Since i am more freed up recently, i should make up for it as much as possible.

Tml is the start of Easter already! I pray that my friends will come for the svc, though many has already rejected me. :( I am still confirming with the rest.

No comments: