Thursday, April 15, 2010

On leave starting from today all the way until next thurs. This is gonna be my last week of leave in my NS life! Less than a month and i am gg to ORD.. Somehow i am getting ready to work a little and not to be so lethargic anymore. Everyone is asking me which line of career will i embark into but seriously i am still not 100% sure about it. Am still looking out for a suitable career etc. Plans are coming up but not so soonnn... I believe that God will lead me in this area of my life!

This morning, i was supposed to meet Bernard and Siakhong for a jog at 930am at Tamp stadium but somehow i overslept even though i set 4 alarms.. When i woke up is around 9am! I was really shocked because the clock in my room was spoilt and it stopped at 11am! I looked at my hp and no one called. I quickly smsed both of them, asking them to go to gym and start running without me. Soon they called and i was still in bed. I thought of telling them that i wanna skip the jog but i didn't. haha. I struggled out of my bed and rushed off after preparing and my breakfast. When i reached Tamp stadium, it was around 11am and we started running under the hot sun and i thought it was fun and good training because NS always teach about 'Train hard and fight easy!' We jogged about 2.4km and did some push-up, crutches etc. And Siak, being very enthusiastic, ended the whole session with 10counts of 8 jumping jacks!!!!!! NICESSSSSSS..

After that, went to subway to have a drink and chill abit while waiting for Sharon and Claire for the next sport, Badminton! We played from 1-3pm and it was a fun moment with them. I began to enjoy badminton more and more and just looking forward for the next session..

Tonight there is gg to be an overnight PM from 9pm-3am. It's gonna be a superb and powerful session and encounters with the Lord. Can't wait to see God moving in the midst of His people and also in my own life! It is gg to raining soon and i can hear the sound of the wind even from my room. Anyway, another 30 mins i will be out of my house gg to meet Bernard, Sharon, Carita and Claire for dinner. :) Great night ahead!

No comments: