Am i sick again?! I hope not. haha. but i am gg to see doctor today. Have difficulty to talk properly because of the cough. Plus i am having stomachache out of a sudden. Kelly asked me 'How come u so easily sick one?' I feel it's quite true too. Maybe i dunno how to take care of myself properly. Cause these few weeks slept quite late and also have to chiong for studies. Then there is one more project me and my classmates are still working on. I dunno alot about this subject so i cant help alot but i am just helping as much as i can.
I think my reputation in school not very good already. Cause there r quite a few times i nv go sch when it's quiz time. After 2 weeks of gg to sch daily, this is another time tat i didnt go to sch. My frenz told me i am quite slack. is it true? Of course not! but it's ok la. I will continue to prove tat i am not slack actually.
Seriouslly leh, when i preached about being a king and priest at the same time, i really wanna do it! Everyday i will think tat there r so many things i need to do and if i dun rely on the HS more, i think i cannot take it. This is one frustration tat i have. Which is everytime when i focus on my sch work n projects, alot of things in cg will happen. When i wanna focus more on cg n lives, i will realise myself i contributed not alot in my sch work. How can i be in the middle man? haha. Maybe i just need some time to balance it and balance it well.!
Anyway, tml is Valentine's day! but i am working leh. selling flower to others. Think should be quite interesting cause the pay is quite high. I wanna sell as many as possible so tat i can earn more money to compensate my time during this special day man! I can do it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment