Haha. It's chinese new year and i went out with my cgms. They are Joo, Lemuel, Peter, Jieqi, Ray, Shijie, Engsing and Nelson. But of course nelson went off earlier at 430am. It was quite fun. We went to play pool from 1am-245am. Then me nelson engsing and shijie went for Kbox! It was cool and we just had fun. Sang with all our hearts then we continued singing while walking on the road towards our breakfast. I just reached home not long ago and now is 645am in the morning. Haha. U may be wondering why i blog at this time rite? Cause i cant sleep, dunno why. After playing for whole night, i am still so awake. Recently had been losing sleep and managed to sleep later and later.
While i was walking home, i was thinking alot of stuffs. This afternoon i was so frustrated because my mum told me that the shirt and tshirt i've bought spoil again. Actually i was wondering why everything that i bought also spoil? I cant figure it out. My brother had this problem and is that he wanted to change job but no matter how hard he tries to change, things just dun work out. And i believe this is not coincidence. I had this problem, everytime when i buy bag, tshirt, shirt etc.. surely will spoil or some problem. I nearly wanted to give us buying stuffs for myself anymore. I told my mum tat actually. Then it relates to wat is so matter to me now. Am i really supposed to think of giving up again?? I've got so many many reasons to give up on her but this time i tot that i wanna go on, let it be a new experience. Cause i told some of my close frenz that it's the 1st time i am having this kind of feelings. And i even broke the rule of wat i implemented years ago. But if it is not for me, no matter how i go for it also no use, just as no matter how i wanna buy stuffs for myself, it will always end up spoiling. However, i hope i can still hold on and the day that i had few days ago really give me a reason and motivation to hold on and give it another shot. I think only some will understand wat this means. I dunno whether when i type this, am i really going against wat i am supposed to do? But at least this is something i wanna go for it. And even if it turns out to be negative, i believe i will not regret! Actually it's so chim that i have a hard time trying to type it out. But this is wat i am feeling now. I dunno about later. :) Thanks for listening to me expressing wat i feel in here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment