Today just had my French speaking and culture test. Before the test, seriously i was very nervous and i really had the fear inside of me. I tried to relax myself but i cant cause the test will determine whether will i pass my CDs. However, i went to watch the match between Pasir Ris Sec Sch & Ngee Ann Sec Sch. The match was very interesting. But still Pasir Ris Sec Sch lost the match by marginal. After my French test, i tot of gg out to study for the test next day, but Seowchean, Kristin and Engsing have something on and they went off earlier than me. So actually i have no choice but to go home. Now the time is 720pm and i am already feeling quite bored. But i think i still have many things to do so i got to keep it going. :)
Suddenly, i feel the fun of blogging cause i can just type out how my day goes. However, there are still some things i will not type out but i will share with only my close frenz. I can feel it myself that for these 2 weeks, i am more active in my character. I know the reason myself. It's good to move on always, decide not to be trapped where i am. I am happy! Believe my year 2007 is gonna get better and better. Same as the cg. Though it may not achieve its highest potential, i believe that cg will multiply strong and the disciples raised up will be of quality and I pray with all my heart that QUANTITY will come as we have quality. So i am believing for something me and the mbrs had never experienced b4. So E345 and W171, go for it and jia you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment